As a global leader specializing in in vitro diagnostics for medical and industrial applications, bioMérieux is pleased to share information with members of the media.
bioMérieux designs, develops and produces products and systems that are used:
- For patient care, to diagnose infectious pathogens such as hepatitis B, HIV, tuberculosis, respiratory infections, and pathologies such as cardiovascular diseases and cancers
- For product safety, to control the microbiological quality of food, the elements (air, water, etc.) and pharmaceutical and cosmetic products
bioMérieux’s diagnostic systems include:
- Instruments, used for automated testing at variable throughputs
- Software, used to process and interpret the results of biological tests
- Reagents, required to conduct biological tests, such as the identification of a type of bacteria, virus, or the measurement of a specific hormone or marker
In bioMérieux’s Press Room, you may access:
You also are invited to view our news releases.