Marcy l’Etoile, France - July 19.
bioMérieux - First-Half 2012 Business Review
bioMérieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, today released its business review for the six months ended June 30, 2012.
Net sales for the period amounted to €750 million, up 11.4% from the €673 million reported in first-half 2011. This represented a year-on-year increase of 8.7% at constant exchange rates and of 2.9% at comparable business base.
Second-quarter sales stood at €388 million, lifted by the 20.6% organic growth delivered by the Asia-Pacific region.
- Up 8.7% at constant exchange rates
- Of which 2.9% through organic growth
- bioMérieux China becomes the Group's 3rd largest company, with sales up 48%*
- Solid 22%* growth in sales of the Full Microbiology Lab Automation (FMLA®) range
- Confirmed strong momentum in industrial applications, up 8.2%*
Download a PDF of the Full Report
* At constant exchange rates and comparable business base