VITEK® 2: Healthcare Features & Specs
Vitek® 2 Automated Systems
VITEK® 2 is a fully automated system that performs bacterial identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing.
VITEK 2 offers:
- Intuitive software
- User interface screen for immediate notification of system status to increase productivity.
- Unique vacuum filler provides both safety and the highest level of automation.
- Elimination of many manual steps:
- Designed for simple temperature verification.
- Completed tests are automatically ejected into an ergonomic trash container.
For larger volume labs, VITEK 2 is available in two sizes: VITEK 2 XL and VITEK 2 60
VITEK® 2 Compact automated systems:
The VITEK 2 Compact bacterial identification system, which is available in three sizes, brings VITEK 2 technology to laboratories of every size. This instrument uses the same ID/AST cards, data management software and Advanced Expert System™ (AES) as the larger VITEK 2 instrument.
The VITEK® 2 Compact features:
Three-step setup procedure
High level of automation
Intuitive, icon-driven software
Familiar Windows® format
Easy graphical representation of phenotypes
One-click result validation
Bringing VITEK 2 productivity and automation to every laboratory
- Proven VITEK 2 Technology available for every size laboratory
- Proven identifications using the same ID cards as the larger family of VITEK 2 instruments
- Easy training and implementation reduces training time with icon-driven, user-friendly Microsoft Windows®-based PC software
- Improved workflow results in time, labor, and money savings
- Peace-of-mind and increased confidence with AES, the only second-generation expert system available for antibiotic susceptibility testing
- Rapid, reliable MIC susceptibility results
A compact design for optimal space savings:
- Height: 24" (60 cm) / Width: 28" (72 cm)
- Depth: 27" (68 cm) / Weight: 165 lbs (75kg)
Next: VITEK® Uses >>