- Austria (Website)
- Czech Republic (Website)
- Denmark (Website)
- Finland (Website)
- France (Website)
- Germany (Website)
- Italy (Website)
- Ivory Coast
Automated Quality Indicator Solution
The TEMPO instrument is the food industry’s automated quality indicator testing system for the enumeration of quality indicator organisms in food and environmental samples. TEMPO automates food safety testing for total viable counts, coliform counts, generic E. coli, and Enterobacteriaceae, lactic acid bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus, yeasts and molds, Bacillus cereus and now Campylobacter spp. Enumerating these organisms is important to a food quality lab to provide evidence of process control, effectiveness of interventions, and an indication of product spoilage and safety.
- TEMPO is a fully automated enumeration system that tests quality indicators in food products and environmental samples within your laboratory. Connected to your LIMS, TEMPO provides objective results and ensures data traceability with minimal preparation time. Accuracy and efficiency matter. Let TEMPO automate your food safety testing.
- Quality indicator enumeration of total viable counts, coliform counts, generic E. coli, and Enterobacteriaceae, lactic acid bacteria and Staphylococcus aureus, yeast and molds, and Bacillus cereus for food and environmental samples
- We just expaned our portfolio with the new TEMPO Campylobacter enumeration test kit, bringing you convenience and unlocking value for your operation
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Time management is crucial in the agri/food industry. TEMPO helps you:
- Speed up the selection and management of raw materials
- Accelerate corrective action in the case of non-compliance
- Expedite product release, especially for re-tests
- Accelerate stock rotation
- Rapidly respond to regulatory guidelines and customers' requirements
TEMPO helps gain time for other tasks:
- Assess production process to better understand and anticipate possible non-compliance
- Carry out trend analyses of results
- Revisit HACCP plan and monitor the critical control points
- Improve the training of production personnel in microbiological risks
- Reinforce food pathogen control plan or increase chemical analyses
- Increase testing analyses
TEMPO FEATURES & SPECS
bioMérieux innovates by proposing specific culture media which allow rapid bacterial growth. bioMérieux miniaturized the Most Probable Number (MPN) method with 16 tubes in a single consumable, the TEMPO card.
- The card, at the heart of the TEMPO system, offers the precision of the 16-tube MPN method without the usual tedious preparation.
- Each medium contains a fluorescent indicator based on the formula of traditional culture media and bioMérieux’s expertise in bacteriology.
- Each well in the card corresponds to a dilution tube and the size of the well corresponds to 1 to 3 levels of dilution.
- After distribution of the culture media-sample mixture in the wells of the card, the bacteria multiply during incubation and metabolize the culture media.
- According to the number and size of the positive wells (fluorescent or non-fluorescent), the TEMPO system uses statistical methods to calculate the number of microorganisms present in the initial sample.
- The final result is expressed in CFU/g.
- TEMPO AC (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 121204): Enumeration of aerobic mesophilic flora in 22-28 hours in food and environmental samples
- TEMPO CC (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 060702): Enumeration of coliforms following the Bacteriological Analytical Manual (BAM) definition in 22-27 hours for food and environmental samples
- TEMPO EC (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 080603): Enumeration of Escherichia coli in 22-27 hours in food products
- TEMPO EB (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 050801): Enumeration of Enterobacteriaceae in 22-27 hours in food products, with no need for confirmation
- TEMPO LAB: Enumeration of lactic acid bacteria in 40-48 hours in food products
- TEMPO STA (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 120901): Enumeration of Staphylococcus aureus in 24-27 hours in food products, with no need for confirmation
- TEMPO YM (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 041001): Enumeration of yeasts and molds in 72-76 hours for food products
- TEMPO BC (AOAC Research Institute Certification Number 071401): Enumeration of the Bacillus cereus group in 22-27 hours in food and environmental samples
- TEMPO CAM: Enumeration of thermotolerant Campylobacter species in 48 hours in chicken carcass rinsate, turkey sponges and poultry parts rinsate samples
- Campden VDEF
- TEMPO Acid LacticDER
- TEMPO CC vs BAM and 3M
- TEMPO EB vs ISO
- TEMPO EC vs AOAC MPN Silliker Australia
- TEMPO EC vs ISO (ADRIA)
- TEMPO EC vs ISO
- TEMPO EC vs ISO in chilled and frozen foods CCFRA
- TEMPO LAB vs ISO
- TEMPO STA vs plate
- TEMPO TC vs ISO
- TEMPO TVC vs BAM
- TEMPO vs IDF standards for dairy products
- TVC TC and EC vs ISO in meat (Inalca)
- TVC TC and EC vs ISO in meat and poultry Campden
- TVC TC and EC vs ISO in Meat
- TVC, CC, EC vs FDA-BAM
- TVC, TC and EC vs ISO in dairy products