- Austria (Website)
- Czech Republic (Website)
- Denmark (Website)
- Finland (Website)
- France (Website)
- Germany (Website)
- Hungary (Website)
- Italy (Website)
- Ivory Coast
bioMérieux 2019 Annual Report13 July, 2020
In guiding the Company’s development, bioMérieux has always focused on meeting healthcare challenges related to infectious diseases all over the world. With over 90% of sales outside of France today, the scope of our activity is geographically balanced.
Our strategic choices for diagnostic solutions that address major healthcare challenges and our balanced international presence have a clear impact, reflected in the strong sales momentum that we have recorded for several years now. In 2019, bioMérieux generated sales of €2,675 million, representing growth of 7.2%, with contributive operating income before non-recurring items reaching €389 million in line with the targets set by the Company.
These results confirm our place among the major in vitro diagnostics players worldwide and strengthen our positioning in this market.
- Acquired a minority share in the capital of Specific Diagnostics (Mountain View, CA), which specializes in faster analysis of antibiotic susceptibility tests.
- Created a collaboration agreement with Baxter (USA) to improve the identification and treatment of acute kidney injury.
- Formed a cooperation agreement with the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota by which bioMérieux will provide support to initiatives that promote better management of prescribing antibiotics.
- St. Louis, MO: 30th anniversary of the acquisition of Vitek Systems, thanks to which bioMérieux developed the VITEK® range for automated bacterial identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing
- Americas: Top Employer 2020 Certification
Download the Full Report: