When a biological sample taken from a patient is sent to a laboratory for analysis, it is tested using a variety of reagents and/or instruments for rapid disease detection. A wide range of increasingly sophisticated diagnostic tests is used to establish or confirm a diagnosis, to determine appropriate treatment and to monitor its efficacy.
For these purposes, bioMérieux provides a broad range of clinical diagnostic solutions for:
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Clinical Laboratories
- Infectious Diseases
- Sepsis Diagnostics
- Healthcare Associated Infections Diagnostics
- Cardiovascular Pathology
- Cancer Diagnostics
bioMérieux Infection Prevention Solutions
bioMérieux provides solutions for reducing blood culture contamination, detecting infectious diseases early and tracking healthcare-associated infections.
- Implement best practices, improve patient care, reduce collection errors, accurately track Septicemia, and control costs with WorkSafe™ Blood Culture Collection Kits.
WorkSafe Blood Culture Collection Kits are the safe, complete and efficient way to reduce blood culture contamination. They contain all the necessary materials in a single, convenient package.
- VIDAS® difficile Toxin A & B for rapid detection of C. difficile.
- DiversiLab™ System for tracking the spread and source of microbial contamination and infection, or epidemics/outbreaks. Based on patented rep-PCR technology, microbial isolates can quickly and accurately be distinguished at the subspecies and strain level.
- chromID® chromogenic media for the isolation, enumeration and identification of bacteria